Moms, by show of comments, exactly how many of you watched those new Suave commercials and felt that someone had secretly filmed you? I know I sure did…4 kids and many days I feel desperate to just look like the person I did before bringing them into the world. I know I can’t be alone (and obviously Suave knows this too), so I’m launching a contest called “Mom: Get Glamorous!” I’m sure you can agree, if anyone needs a little Glamour in their lives, its moms!
Contest begins: July 6th 2007
Contest ends: July 20th at midnight EST
Winner announced: July 23rd
I’m looking for that one mom who stands out above all others! A mom who desperately needs to be rescued with some really fabulous beauty products to help her get her glamour back. This mom can be age 24 or 94–if you are a mom (and US resident) you qualify! If this is you, please submit to me via email, in 600 words or less, your story on being a mom and why you deserve to win my Top Ten Favorite Beauty Products prize pack. Be creative, be quirky, be humorous, be truthful and be real. Please include your full name, age, town/state and how many children you have. Submissions should be sent to: contest (at) agirlsgottaspa (dot) com
The Prize (Total retail value: $300):
1. Boots No7 Restore & Renew
2. KLEAN Bath & Body Blue Hawaii Sugar Scrub, Zen Tea Lotion and Grass Body Mist.
3. inSpa Pore Purifying Masque
4. Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Shampoo & Conditioner
5. Max Factor Volume Couture Waterproof Mascara
6. Besame Cosmetics Enriched Chocolate Lip Glaze
7. tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain in Flush
8. Sharon Bolton Scents Luv Perfume Oil
9. Urban Apothecary Supernatural Mineral Powder (in color of your choice)
10. Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics Summer Gift Set: Body Shimmer, Overall Color and Lumi Lips.
Glamour Magazine Gift Pack (Retail value $220)
1. Glamour tote
2. Glamour Fashion Gives Back T-shirt
3. Glamour’s Big Book of Dos & Don’ts
4. July & August Glamour Magazines
5. Bobbi Brown Bronzer/Blush Compact Duo (Limited Edition)
6. Fekkai Sensitive Scalp Shampoo
7. Cornelia Recovery Hand Cream
8. Aeto Bamboo & Wild Mango Fortifying Hair Mask
9. Essie Nail Polish (Red)
10. Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss
11. Estee Lauder Lash XL
From Carmindy Acosta of TLC’s What Not To Wear (Retail value $20):
Her Book: 5-Minute Face: The Quick & Easy Makeup Guide For Every Woman
She will also autograph her book to the winning mom
Shannon Nelson: This is me of course. Highly qualified as a mom of four boys ages 8, 5, 3 and 7 weeks. I believe that humor and a little retail therapy can save the world…or at least my sanity for one day.
Andrea Pomerantz Lustig: Andrea is the incredibly gorgeous and talented mother of two sons and one daughter whose job as the Beauty Columnist of Glamour Magazine keeps her in the beauty “know.” Andrea is also a Beauty Blogger and writes on Glamour’s beauty blog, Beauty Insiders, with Stephanie Huszar and Tram Nguyen.
This contest is open only to United States residents (sorry) and mothers. Entry submissions must be 600 words or less telling me your story as a mom and why you deserve to win the grand prize. Entries should be sent to: contest (at) agirlsgottaspa (dot) com. Please do not send your entry as an attachment because it will be deleted due to fear of virus’s. Only one submission per mom is allowed. Please include your full name, age, town/state and how many children you have. Contest starts July 6th and ends July 20th at midnight EST. Winner will be announced on July 23rd. By submitting your story, you agree to have your story published here on A Girl’s Gotta Spa! along with your name, age, town/state and a picture of you and your children. I am not liable if you do not like the products, if they cause an allergic reaction and the like.
Any Questions? Please post a comment.
*Like my Gal? She was created at Design-Her Gals, part of the Gal to Gal Foundation.
A Charity that raises money for women with Stage IV breast cancer. Click on my Gal to design your own and help contribute to a worthy cause.