Nail art tutorial from Kristie Burnett of Blushing Basics.
With fall here I thought it the perfect time to do a leopard print refresher/inspiration. Using my newest butter LONDON collection I created a simple manicure with fall tones.
- Paint your base coat. Apply two layers if necessary.
- Using your leopard accent color, apply dots to nail.
- Create your leopard print nail by using a toothpick to dot on black leopard dots. For more in depth instructions, see here.
- Finish with a top coat and enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The following two tabs change content below.
Shannon began A Girl's Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. She has been featured in Glamour, VOGUE Australia, Woman's World, Nail Pro, SHAPE and on WBRE's PA Live. She is a go-to source for social media consulting when it comes to beauty brands.
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- LabGrab Eye Renewal for Puffiness and Fine Lines - March 9, 2017
- Balance x Birchbox #Cravefreely #BalanceBirchboxWinner - March 2, 2017
- The Best Shiatsu I Have Ever Used: M Cushion - February 27, 2017