What I loved About Neil George Refresh Dry Shampoo:
- Small, lightweight bottle means I can easily bring it along for travel.
- It instantly wipes out any greasy residue in my hair and breathes new life into it. (This is most important to me for my bangs!)
- It smells so good! It is not heavily perfumed, but does make your hair smell clean.
What I didn’t like:
- It made my hair static-y (However, this was easily fixable with a dryer sheet–no joke!)
- The scent only lasted a short duration of time; maybe an hour at most. (I had really wished the fragrance would’ve lasted a lot longer.)
Have you tried this Neil George dry shampoo? Available at beauty.com for $18.