You’ve probably seen the Hydroxatone brand on TV Infomercials. I have and have always been curious about it so when I was given the opportunity to try one of the products I was delighted. Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment is a newer product in the line that is supposed to address “serious dark circles, lines, wrinkles and puffiness.” This hydrating treatment features a unique blend of ingredients that stimulate micro-circulation and help brighten while plant extracts help maintain capillary strength and micro-circulation to diminish dark circles.
Key Ingredients include:
- Bioactive ingredients–there are nine bioactive ingredients to help reduce all major signs of aging
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate – a specialized form of Vitamin C to decrease the appearance of lines and discoloration
- Caffeine-to reduce puffiness
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide/Palmitoyl Tripeptide 7 – firms, tones, and brightens the under eye area
- Sodium Hyaluronate/Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – to provide hydration
I’ve been using this eye cream morning and night for the last four weeks.
- very lightweight formula–does not feel heavy or greasy
- absorbs fully and very quickly–no smudges from mascara
- provides good hydration
- saw no difference in my lines and crow’s feet or puffiness under the eyes
- expensive at $80 for .5 0z.
Bottom Line: While there are things I like about Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment, I haven’t noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my crow’s feet which is the main issue with my aging eyes. It also did nothing for the bags under my eyes. I cannot speak to it’s effectiveness on circles as mine are not a real issue. Perhaps it takes longer than 4 weeks, but other than adding hydration, I don’t think this is going to work for me. There are many other eye creams that provide hydration for much less money.
If you’ve tried Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment, I’d to hear about your experience.