The Glinda Palette from Urban Decay is rather new & absolutely lovely. With some duochrome shimmers, neutral shades, & a gorgeous taupe I’m one happy girl. For this look I went with something wearable but with a pop of purple liner for some fun. For this look you’ll be using 4 of the 8 shades included along with the liner. I also used the Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda which is an ultra wearable mauve toned pink.
To recreate this look:
1. Start with an eyeshadow base. For this look I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden.
2. Apply Illusion to your lid as a base shade.
3. Using just a touch of South on a large fluffy brush, blend it into your crease to create a very slight definition.
4. Apply the pink side of Aura into your inner corner & as a highlight shade below the brow bone.
5. Line your eyes with the included Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar. Make sure you push it into your upper & lower lashline.
6. Top the purple eyeliner with Tornado to set it & smoke it out a bit with a smudger brush.
7. Apply a black eyeliner to your inner rim. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.
8. Curl lashes & apply mascara.
I applied my Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda after my blush & foundation. I am absolutely in love with this color, so easy to use with just about any look! My eyes were a bit smoky but not too harsh. Normally I use black liner around my eyes but I’m definitely digging this purple! Great formula on all of these shades used as well, super easy to work with.