1. Apply primer. (I love Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.)
2. Then on the inner lid and crease place a stripe of gold. Also bring it down to your inner lower lash line. I used mark. fab 5 (I use this set endlessly!)
3. Right after putting a stripe of the gold, place a stripe of pink. I used Shiseido’s shimmering cream pink (PK302) again make this stripe from crease to lid…like a rainbow except it’s side by side. This is a beautiful pink and it blends so well with the other colors!
4. Next apply a stripe of violet. I used Shiseido’s Provence (VI704.)
5.Make a V shape on the outer lid and crease with a deep purple. Also, bring that color down to the lower lash line from the mid to outer portion. I used Aveda’s Dusk Orchard.
6. Place a neutral highlighting color on your brow bone. (Hint: you want to keep the focus on the crease area down, so I chose a matte cream color.)
7. Blend and add color again where needed. I always dab the colors I’m reapplying, so it pops and looks well blended.
8. Apply black liner to the upper lash line and the waterline.
9. Apply mascara.
- Search & Subscribe
- We ♥ Our Retailers
- Popular Beauty
- Recent Posts