What does turning 33 hold for me? I’ll be celebrating 10 years of marriage come January, but other than that, the year ahead is a mystery. Hopefully new things will come my way and continue with the good that 32 brought.
Some things I wish I could have (although are extremely unlikely) for my birthday:
* I sure would love one of the Toy Watches I wrote about on the Jewelry PR blog the other day.
* I would love this Perfect Logo Tote from Isaac Mizrahi (Heck I’d also love to meet him!)
* I would love these sunglasses from Yves Saint Laurent.
* A makeup train would be nice.
* I’d love to get a jar of Creme de le Mer. I could never afford such a luxury.
* An entire day at the Spa at The Lodge at Woodloch. (Hmm I do have that gift certificate from Christmas…)
* My choice of products from Sephora.
* A shopping spree for new clothes (my clothes are sooo drab right now).
But who am I kidding? I know I will be just as happy eating chocolate cake with my boys as I watch their smiling faces as they sing to me and help me blow out the candles.