– Donâ€™t just drink it! Chamomile tea is great for easing irritated, red and/or puffy skin. For the eyes, chamomile tea bags soaked in cold water will do the trick â€“ blot with a paper towel and apply to eyes. For your skin, boil water and pour it into a spray bottle. Add a bag of chamomile tea, brew and place in fridge until cool. Then, mist on your face for easy relief. Chamomile tea can also help clear up acne.
– If your face is starting to reflect stress and fatigue, restore a super radiant glow to your skin with a mini facial. Start by washing your face with your usual cleanser; wait a minute before rinsing to make sure all dirt and oil is loosened. Next, soak a washcloth in hot water and several drops of lavender essential oil (which will soothe your skin). Gently press over your face to loosen pores, concentrating on your t-zone. Apply this facial mask to give skin a glow. Blend 1 cup of chopped pineapple (alpha-hydroxy acids lift dead skin cells and debris) and 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Apply this facial mask to give skin a glow, leave on for ten minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Finish by massaging your face gently with a moisturizer for five minutes to help relieve tension.
– Nobody likes an unkempt bikini line. But whatâ€™s the best way to get that perfectly groomed bikini body? Shaving and plucking can fix any immediate hair removal need, but waxing is the easiest and most efficient way to achieve the perfect bikini line. To make waxing easy, you should exfoliate regularly between treatments while your hair is growing out. After waxing, you can also apply a moisturizer with soothing, anti-inflammatory ingredients such as aloe, licorice extract or green tea, to combat any redness. 1% hydrocortisone cream also works wonders to relieve post-wax skin irritation.
Missed Part 1? See it here: Home Spa Skin Care Tips
You Might Also LOVE
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- Halotherapy at Kalahari Poconos - October 20, 2017
- What the First 2 Weeks on Medifast are *Really* Like - October 19, 2017
- A Girl’s Gotta Spa! Partners with Decovo - October 11, 2017