I recently added MOR Cosmetics to my bath and body collection when Hautelook offered the collection for sale. I’ve been wanting to try this brand ever since I saw the elegant, feminine , old world packaging online.
MOR is proudly Australian and recognised globally for its range of innovative, luxurious pampering body care and lifestyle products. The philosophy behind MOR is to provide a personalised sensory journey. We aim to awaken your senses, through creating a memorable pampering experience from the visual packaging to the product offerings. Welcome to the World of MOR.
MOR offers an astounding 19 fragrances! I prefer light floral or citrus scents so I chose Neroli Clementine Body Butter ($16) and Hand Lotion ($14). The fragrance is make up of fresh neroli and sweet clementine resting on a base of bright yuzu and candied orange. The scent immediately opens with the clementine note, (the body butter seriously makes me want to eat it) and the candied orange appears to add dimension to the fragrance. If you like bright, refreshing citrus scents you’ll LOVE Neroli Clementine!
The texture of this body butter is amazing! It’s a thick whipped consistency, but the amazing part is that when it touches your skin, it immediately melts like buttah and absorbs quickly and fully with NO greasy feeling! The moisturizing ingredients include:
- Shea butter for superior skin moisture
- Olive and grape seed oils with aloe to hydrate the skin
- Vitamin A and C help to improve skins softness
Neroli Clementine Hand Cream is equally addicting! The scent is slightly softer so as not to interfere with your regular fragrance. This has the same texture so it doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy or with any residue. It left my hands feel soft and beautiful all day. Contains the conditioning agents Glycerin & Coconut Oil and–
- Shea & Cocoa Seed Butters for superior moisture
- Sesame Seed Oil to help soften & rejuvenate the skin
- Vitamin A & E to nourish & reinvigorate tired skin
- Affordable for everyday use
- This hand lotion product is not tested on animals
The beautiful packaging, the amazing aromas, for this girly girl MOR is the ultimate in luxurious romance. The feminine, elegant packaging is ideal for a guest bathroom and never fails to make my heart quicken just a bit. Now that MOR has me smitten with their products, I have several “MOR” scents I want to try! Have you tried MOR?
P.S. – Some may think these products are pricey, however I feel they are worth every penny. Do keep in mind, MOR is often on sale at a discount online.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013