Skintimate shave cream just got better! Now it’s a non-aerosol, non-lathering lotion that creates a moisture locking barrier on skin to protect and seal in moisture for softer, smoother legs. Just wet legs, apply a thin layer and shave with no nasty nicks or cuts.
There are three varieties:
- Revitalizing – a rich créme infused with exfoliating pearls, verbena, olive butter, soy, and antioxidant white tea to leave skin feeling revitalized and silky smooth.
- Dry Skin – a luxurious créme made especially for dry skin to give maximum hydration. Enriched with moisturizing olive butter, soy, and antioxidant white tea to leave skin feeling noticeably softer and smoother.
- Extra Gentle – a mild, dye-free créme designed for sensitive skin types. A specially designed “cushion” combined with olive butter, soy, vitamin E and aloe vera powder gives skin extra protection for nicks and cuts.
Since I am notorious for leaving my legs a bloody mess, I prefer Extra Gentle for the protection.
Skintimate Lotionized Shave Créme is available in 6 oz. bottles at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
After 7 years of research, hundreds of focus groups and testing among thousands of women, Schick is introducing the new Schick Hydro Silk razor.
The proprietary technology is a combination of a water activated moisturizing serum that hydrates skin with each stroke and a patented 5 curve sensing blade with unique skin guards that protect and care for sensitive skin.
- In consumer testing women said they preferred the new Schick Hydro Silk razor over others for these reasons:
- The water activated moisturizing serum keeps legs hydrated throughout the entire shave
- The 5-curve sensing blades gives an incredibly close shave
- The unique skin guards help protect skin from irritation, nicks and cuts
- The oval cartridge helps get a close shave in hard-to-reach areas
- The ergonomic handle is easy to control and grip
The Schick Hydro Silk razor retails for $9.99
Bottom Line: I really love the moisturizing serum that emits with every stroke, it leaves my legs feeling touchably soft and silky plus it doesn’t get goody like other brands I’ve used. My legs get very dry in the winter so I’m looking forward to avoiding that this season. The handle fits well into your hand and is easy to grip. The Schick Hydro Silk razor gives me the closest shave I’ve had, well worth the money.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013