A few weeks ago I told you about a fabulous new eye balm by Kiehl’s—Rosa Arctica Eye Balm (you HAVE to try it). I also told you that mixing the balm with a concealer gets maximum results. My concealer of choice for the past three to four weeks has been bareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer ($20).
This concealer will definitely make my “best of” list for 2012. It is a superb enigma—rich but lightweight, creamy but gives full coverage. No matter what you’ve got to hide, bareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer has you covered.
The multi-tasking formula contains:
- Titanium Dioxide for natural SPF 20 protection
- Lemon peel extract helps to brighten and decrease the appearance of dark spots and discoloration over time
- Copper provides skin nourishing benefits
I love the smooth über creamy texture of this concealer—when your fingers touch the pan, it melts like buttah! I do sometimes use a concealer brush to get into the inside corners of my eye socket where I have some darkness, but I prefer using my fingers because… It. Just. Feels that good. For covering redness and dark spots, I use it on its own—not mixed with anything for more coverage.
bareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer is available in 8 shades—I love that. Most concealers have a limited shade range and it’s hard to get an exact match. I use both Light 2 for under the eyes and Medium 2 for the face.
- Light 1
- Light 2
- Medium 1
- Medium 2
- Tan 1
- Tan 2
- Dark 2
- Deep 2
bareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer is definitely worth a try. Available at bareMinerals.com, Bare Escentuals boutiques, Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenny, Beauty.com, Ulta, Macy’s Dillard’s Nordstrom and other retailers.
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013