LUSH has a very scary lineup of items for Halloween 2012. Fall is my favorite time of year–the trees changing color, the crisp morning air, hot apple cider, a warm fireplace and LUSH Halloween goodies! Aren’t they the cutest? And of course the smell is divine!! The entire collection consists of:
- LUSH Twilight Shower Gel
- LUSH Calacas Shower Jelly
- LUSH Enchanter Bath Bomb
- LUSH Pumpkin soap
First up, the LUSH Calacas Shower Jelly ($4.95) looks like Lime jello and smells like a Lime Jolly Rancher candy. This wiggly juggly shower gel is super invigorating on a cold winter morning! It has great lather and if you REALLY need to wake up, you can put it in the fridge for an enticing hot-cold shower. “Calacas” mean skelton in Spanish and they celebrate The Day of the Dead which is actually a religious holiday.
- Sweet, jiggly treat: Pop your Calacas jelly in the freezer for a shockingly refreshing shower time.
- Zesty lime oil: Lime oil has a fresh, sharp scent. Lime oil for it’s ability to tone and decongest the skin.
- Softening aloe base: Aloe vera is wonderful at soothing and moisturizing irritated skin.
LUSH Pumpkin Soap ($6.95) is a molded soap in the shape of a cute Jack O’ Lantern. I adore the smell of this–it makes me want to take a bite right out of it! The scent is a little bit of pumpkin pie with a spicy, warming blend of clove bud and cardamom oils. The scent makes the entire bathroom smells delish and is perfect for the season. The size is quite large, larger than a regular bar of soap so it should last a good long time and it’s very creamy. LUSH Pumpkin Soap is fun and smells delicious!
The Enchanter Citrus Sunset Bomb ($6.25) – Perhaps the best smelling of the bunch (to my nose anyway) is the super crisp and refreshing Enchanter bath bomb. Lime oil and neroli remind me of sweet summer days past. These bombs are really large so I cut mine in half and can easily get two uses out of it. I LOVE taking hot baths in the fall and winter, I find it so comforting and with the added scents and colors I’ll be a raisin for sure!
- Wake up call: Enchanter contains a perky shot of lime oil to clean up congested skin and shake up groggy mornings.
- Tangerine dream: This striped fizzer turns your bathwater an enchanting shade of tangerine followed by a pink light show. Autumn has never been brighter.
- Double date: For those who can’t get enough of this bomb’s zippy citrus fragrance fear not, try using it with Calacas Shower Jelly for a double dose of limey freshness.
Twilight Shower Gel ($9.95-27.95) – I haven’t had a chance to try this iridescent purple shower gel and I’m not a Twilight fan, but I’ve been told this scent is a real treat. It’s slightly sweet with the perfect herbal balance of lavender and tonka bubbles. It’s great to use in the evening before bed to gently relax you on cold, winter nights.
Have you ever tried LUSH products? Now is a great time to start!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013