Nail art tutorial from Kristie Burnett of Blushing Basics.
With fall here I thought it the perfect time to do a leopard print refresher/inspiration. Using my newest butter LONDON collection I created a simple manicure with fall tones.
- Paint your base coat. Apply two layers if necessary.
- Using your leopard accent color, apply dots to nail.
- Create your leopard print nail by using a toothpick to dot on black leopard dots. For more in depth instructions, see here.
- Finish with a top coat and enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The following two tabs change content below.
Shannon began A Girl's Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- 9 Skills for Transformation of Mind and Body to Live More Abundantly - June 16, 2017
- Teen Acne Treatment On-the-Go with OXY - June 14, 2017
- IT Cosmetics Summer Kick-Off Giveaway - May 29, 2017