Votre Vu, the e-beauty house that brought you fine French skin care just released its premier color collection, French Accents. Building on the success of their skincare line, Votre Vu takes the same care with formulas in the new color line.
Votre Vu French Accents Le Joli Crayon ($23) is a mistake-proof gel pencil that feels like a liquid liner. No tugging and tearing at your delicate eyelid; this budge-proof, smudge-proof and melt-proof liner is all about prevention and retention. It seriously is the smoothest eyeliner I’ve ever used.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of antioxidant Vitamin E that conditions moisturizes and protects delicate skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocade Oil) – a natural oil rich in protein and Vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E which work together to intensely soothe skin.
- Grape Seed Extract – a powerful antioxidanet, neutralizing free radicals and protecting skin from harmful environmental stresses. It stabilizes collagen and elastin, which is particularly beneficial to mature skin to help improve elasticity and nourish skin cells.
- Candelilla Wax – a vegetable wax with wonderful emollient and texture enhancing properties.
La Joli Crayon is available in Aubergine and Charbon. I tried Aubergine, a plummy, brown, purple. The shade is universally flattering and makes the whites of your eyes look brighter. This eyeliner is as smooth as a good whiskey (not that I would know). You have a few minutes before it sets to smudge with the sponge blending tip on the opposite end of the pencil. After that, it is totally budge proof. Aside from being smooth, the best thing about this liner is the color. It’s not as harsh as black or deep brown making it ideal for the over 40 woman. A sharpener is included which is a nice touch.
Available at votrevu.com.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013