After years of success in the hair care industry, Organix is launching a new Bath and Body Collection. To introduce the brand spankin’ new line, Organix chose the four best selling scents from their natural hair care line. The collection features creamy lotions, lathering body washes and an extra hydrating dry body oil in the following scents:
- Healing Cherry Blossom Rice Milk Body Cream & Body Wash – ingredients include cherry blossom antioxidants, sugar cane, willow bark, rice milk and bamboo extract.
- Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Body Lotion, Body Wash and Dry Body Oil – ingredients include Moroccan argan oil, sugar cane, willow bark, rice milk and bamboo extract.
- Soothing Tea Tree Peppermint Body Lotion & Body Wash – calming and cooling, ingredients includes teatree, peppermint extract, sugar cane, willow bark, rice milk and bamboo extract.
- Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Body Lotion and Body Wash – ingredients include coconut milk proteins, hibiscus extract, sugar cane, willow bark, rice milk and bamboo extract.
Since I love anything with coconut, I tried the Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus body lotion and body wash. The body wash has a very rich, creamy lather that I like and it keeps skin moist for most of the day. It has “an intense moisture lock system that uses a PCA complex to help draw moisture into the skin while a ceramide complex creates a surface barrier to lock it in.”
The body lotion absorbs well and has a subtle scent that is not too sweet or synthetic. I’d like the try to Morocaan Argan Oil collection next.
Like all other Organix products, the Bath and Body Collection is packaged in eco-friendly bottles manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. They use sulfate free surfactants and do NOT test on animals.
The Organix Bath and Body Collection is a good drugstore choice for eco-friendly quality bath and body products with nice scents. The bottles are huge–a full 13. oz so they are a good value too!
The Organix Bath & Body Collection retails for $7.99 each and is available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and other major retailers.
You Might Also LOVE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013