You may remember how excited I was about the Eyeko Skinny Mini Duo. Eyeko has added another mascara to their squeeze line, Eyeko Black Magic Mascara ($24). This version combines drama, volume and curl with an extreme black glossy finish.
The formula is a unique water resistant gel that combines Keratin and Shea butter to condition lashes long lasting staying power. This paraben-free gel doesn’t flake or smudge and provides a super black rich color.
The brush is curved at a 90 degree angle to curl lashes and coat each lash evenly for no clumps. The bristles are plastic (my favorite kind) and are just the right size–not too big and unwieldy and not too skinny which allows for good definition.
- Glossy deep black color
- Nice brush
- Good curl
- Lacking in the volume department
- A bit pricey for a former drugstore line
Bottom Line: If you like curl, definition and a rich black color, give Eyeko Black Magic Mascara a try. If you are looking for more drama and volume, you may want to look elsewhere.
You Might Also LOVE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013