No matter where you’re going this spring, Organix has you covered. Chosen from the brand’s best selling collections come convenient travel sizes that will have you breezing through TSA. These miniature bottles allow you to get the same great results when traveling as at home.
- Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
- Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
- Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
- Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil
I was sent the Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner. The formula includes cherry blossom extract and organic Asian ginseng root to rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicles while adding volume at the root, something my thin, fine hair desperately needs. Organic rice milk and bamboo extract replenish dry locks for both hydration and shine. The cherry blossom smells amazing! My hair was clean but also really soft and smooth–no flyways! I didn’t notice a lot of extra shine, but my hair did feel moisturized.
You will notice this shampoo doesn’t lather like traditional shampoos and that’s because Organix is sulfate-free. Sulfates are harsh on the scalp, strip color and deplete moisture.
Organix products are packaged with recycled, post-consumer resin. The labels are printed with environmentally friendly inks and compostable label film made an annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals. Organix does NOT test on animals. Availalbe at most drugstores nationwide.
Bottom Line: travel friendly products that work!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013