Moroccan Oil is all the rage for the benefits of argan oil on both skin and hair. Suave’s Moroccan Infusion line of hair care products aim to deliver incredible shine, softness and conditioning to your hair. I had the opportunity to try the new Moroccan Argan Styling Oil from the Moroccan Infusion line. Typically I’m nervous to put any oil in my hair for fear of weightiness and making my hair too greasy, but Suave’s Moroccan Argan Styling Oil was the perfect hair treatment.
There are three ways you can use this oil in your hair:
1. Prior to showering. Just apply a few pumps of the oil to your hands and then smooth throughout your hair. Leave on for 5 minutes, rinse and shampoo and condition as you normally would. This helps create an incredible shine to your hair.
2. Prior to drying your hair. Pump the oil 3 times into your hands and then only apply from the middle of your hair shaft down to the tip.
3. Post hair drying. Only use 2-3 pumps of the oil and apply to dry hair the same as above and avoid the roots.
Whichever way you choose to use it, all three will give your hair a healthy shine. I didn’t find that it weighed my hair down or made my hair extra greasy.
Right now Suave is also holding their Shine Sweeps where you can register to win daily, weekly or their grand prize now through May 31st. Check out their website for complete details!
Have you tried anything from Suave’s Moroccan Infusion line?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- Do’s and Don’ts of Flat Ironing Hair - April 19, 2017
- Five Tips for Reducing and Managing Stress - April 14, 2017
- Rise Gathering – Women’s Transformative Summer Camp in Canadensis, PA - April 7, 2017