Can’t make it to the spa? Here’s a DIY spa treatment from Nirmala Narine, host of Veria Living’s Nirmala’s Spice World, made from ingredients found in your kitchen…and that I dare you not to lick off!
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon plain yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
Pulp of one ripe banana (the riper the better)
Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- In a small warm bowl, add all ingredients and mix.
- Set aside while you fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Massage the mixture onto your body in circular motion, until you’ve used it all up.
- Soak in tub for 15 to 20 minutes
Your skin will feel smooth and moisturized…and it is possible that you may feel a bit hungrier post-treatment taking in those delicious scents!
Check out the video for more in-depth instructions:
Nirmala’s Spice World can be seen in the U.S. on Cablevision/Optimum (Channel 164), DISH Network (Channel 218) and Verizon FiOS (Channel 162) subscribers (or check your local listings.)
You Might Also LOVE
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- Hair Tips to Transition to Fall-Winter from Salon AKS - August 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Chapped Lips Fast - July 19, 2017
- Tips to Enhance Skin’s Natural Glow This Summer - June 27, 2017