Can’t make it to the spa? Here’s a DIY spa treatment from Nirmala Narine, host of Veria Living’s Nirmala’s Spice World, made from ingredients found in your kitchen…and that I dare you not to lick off!
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon plain yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
Pulp of one ripe banana (the riper the better)
Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- In a small warm bowl, add all ingredients and mix.
- Set aside while you fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Massage the mixture onto your body in circular motion, until you’ve used it all up.
- Soak in tub for 15 to 20 minutes
Your skin will feel smooth and moisturized…and it is possible that you may feel a bit hungrier post-treatment taking in those delicious scents!
Check out the video for more in-depth instructions:
Nirmala’s Spice World can be seen in the U.S. on Cablevision/Optimum (Channel 164), DISH Network (Channel 218) and Verizon FiOS (Channel 162) subscribers (or check your local listings.)
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- 9 Skills for Transformation of Mind and Body to Live More Abundantly - June 16, 2017
- Teen Acne Treatment On-the-Go with OXY - June 14, 2017
- IT Cosmetics Summer Kick-Off Giveaway - May 29, 2017