1. Apply primer. (I love Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.)
2. Then on the inner lid and crease place a stripe of gold. Also bring it down to your inner lower lash line. I used mark. fab 5 (I use this set endlessly!)
3. Right after putting a stripe of the gold, place a stripe of pink. I used Shiseido’s shimmering cream pink (PK302) again make this stripe from crease to lid…like a rainbow except it’s side by side. This is a beautiful pink and it blends so well with the other colors!
4. Next apply a stripe of violet. I used Shiseido’s Provence (VI704.)
5.Make a V shape on the outer lid and crease with a deep purple. Also, bring that color down to the lower lash line from the mid to outer portion. I used Aveda’s Dusk Orchard.
6. Place a neutral highlighting color on your brow bone. (Hint: you want to keep the focus on the crease area down, so I chose a matte cream color.)
7. Blend and add color again where needed. I always dab the colors I’m reapplying, so it pops and looks well blended.
8. Apply black liner to the upper lash line and the waterline.
9. Apply mascara.
Courtney Smith RN BSN
Latest posts by Courtney Smith RN BSN (see all)
- Tomato Herb Stuffed Pork Recipe and Black Bean Fusion - January 27, 2014
- Quick Pantone Radiant Orchid Makeup Look - January 14, 2014
- Get This Eye Brightening Makeup Look - January 8, 2014