Never be afraid to play with color! While neutrals may be a girl’s best friend, and your safest makeup approach, when done right, bright eye shadows lend to an overall brightening effect on your skin.
Here’s what I used to achieve the above makeup look:
1. Apply eye primer (as always, my favorite is Urban Decay!)
2. Apply Jane Cosmetics Polished Pewter cream eye shadow to your lid.
3. Apply Smashbox Cosmetics Amethyst cream eye shadow in your crease.
4. Apply Aveda 992 Juniper eye liner to your lower lid with Mirabella Beauty’s Clover on the water line.
5. Apply Rimmel London’s ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Liner along your lash line on your upper lid.
6. Apply your favorite mascara.
Questions? Leave a comment and let me know!
Courtney Smith RN BSN
Latest posts by Courtney Smith RN BSN (see all)
- Tomato Herb Stuffed Pork Recipe and Black Bean Fusion - January 27, 2014
- Quick Pantone Radiant Orchid Makeup Look - January 14, 2014
- Get This Eye Brightening Makeup Look - January 8, 2014