I love a simplified makeup routine. An eye-catching look is easy to achieve with Pantone’s color of the year, Radiant Orchid. Purple and pink hues are some of the most universally flattering eye shadow colors. But if you have brown or hazel eyes, you know that this color really can make your eyes pop.
For this look, I used only 6 products.
2. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Magnolia (PK302) on the lid.
3. Urban Decay Fishnet eye shadow in the crease.
4. Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Asphyxia on the lower lash line with a little of the Asphyxia smudged at the outer V with the Fishnet shadow.
5. LORAC Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eye Liner in Black to the top lash line.
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Mascara in Rich Black.
The colors will remain intact all day…especially if you don’t skip step 1!
Other makeup how to’s that include purple/pink hues:
Questions? Leave a comment and let me know!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Courtney Smith RN BSN
Latest posts by Courtney Smith RN BSN (see all)
- Tomato Herb Stuffed Pork Recipe and Black Bean Fusion - January 27, 2014
- Quick Pantone Radiant Orchid Makeup Look - January 14, 2014
- Get This Eye Brightening Makeup Look - January 8, 2014