No matter your age, unwanted facial hair can become a true confidence problem. From genetics to mature skin, it can be difficult to feel beautiful when dark excess hair lingers around. Bleaching the hair is an option and if you haven’t tried it before and are curious, read on.
First, bleaching noticeable hair is actually pretty simple. There’s not too much involved and it can be accomplished in about 10 minutes and last for up to 4 weeks – so it is definitely something you can squeeze into your beauty routine without having to put aside a large amount of time or use a plethora of products for that matter.
Jolen, an at-home beauty staple for millions of women for the last 50 years, has an easy peasy Creme Bleach that not only lightens facial hair such as on your upper lip, cheeks, chin and even your brows, but it will also lighten arm and body hair, as well. Jolen Creme Bleach comes in an original formula as well as a sensitive formula with Aloe Vera, which is ideal for use on sensitive, more delicate skin.
How to Lighten Excess Facial Hair:
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water, then pat dry.
2. Measure one quarter teaspoon (with the spatula provided) of the Accelerator powder and place it into the cup (also provided.)
3. Rinse off the spatula and re-use it to measure one half teaspoon Creme Bleach into the cup and blend with the powder.
4. Looking in a magnifying mirror, such as the Conair Illuminated LED Mirror, apply the mixture with the spatula to the area to be bleached, covering all of the hair completely.
5. Wait 10 minutes, then remove the paste with the spatula and wash the area with cold water.
That’s it! The bleach is gentle to skin and leaves it soft and smooth and the whole process is practically effortless. Since bleaching can last up to 4 weeks, this is a process you only have to do once a month. It’s less painful than waxing (doesn’t hurt at all) and less messy/irritating than depilatory creams.
Where’s your trouble spot for noticeable hair — lip, cheeks, arms, elsewhere?
Jolen Creme Bleach formulas can be found in stores nationwide, including CVS, Harmon, Rite Aid, ULTA, Walgreens and Walmart, as well as online. They are also cruelty free.
LIKE Jolen’s Facebook page for glam, giveaways and beauty tricks from celebrity makeup artists! Now through November 14, 2014, enter the Jolen 50th Giveaway for a chance to win $50 gift cards to Jolen retailers, as well as Jolen Creme Bleach product. More than 50 winners! #GoConfidently
Stay connected to Jolen for offers, giveaways and the latest in beauty tricks from celebrity makeup artists at https://www.facebook.com/jolen.
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received both Jolen Creme Bleach formulas and a Conair 3X/1X Illuminated LED Mirror for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- 9 Skills for Transformation of Mind and Body to Live More Abundantly - June 16, 2017
- Teen Acne Treatment On-the-Go with OXY - June 14, 2017
- IT Cosmetics Summer Kick-Off Giveaway - May 29, 2017