I love color. What better way to play with color than to create a dramatic eye makeup look? Sure, it’s not really something you can wear to the office, but it’s definitely an artsy look that may even work for a fun night out.
Here’s the steps used to create this look:
1. Prime your lids with Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging.
2. Apply NARS Eye Paint in Interstellar (Silver) on your lid up towards the brow bone and into the inner corners of your eyes. (Available Sept. 1)
3. Apply NARS Eye Paint in Transvaal (Grey) in your crease and blend.
4. Apply Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Liner in Black over your entire bottom lid and line your lower lid. Additionally, line your top line creating two wings at the outer corner of your eye.
5. Dab Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Radium (Peacock Blue) across the top lid closest to your lash line, to the outer corner of your eye in between both wings and then a straight line across your lower lid.
6. Apply butter LONDON’s WINK Mascara in Jaded Jack (Lime Green) to both upper and lower lashes.
7. Don’t forget to groom your brows and add some color with TouchBack BrowMarker in Dark Brown (or the color the best suits your personal brow color.)
Subscribe to A Girl’s Gotta Spa! for more beauty reviews! Watch our reviews on YouTube, see our pins on Pinterest and check us out on Instagram and G+. Got a Kindle? We’re on Kindle too! Courtney on G+.