Never be afraid to play with color! While neutrals may be a girl’s best friend, and your safest makeup approach, when done right, bright eye shadows lend to an overall brightening effect on your skin.
Here’s what I used to achieve the above makeup look:
1. Apply eye primer (as always, my favorite is Urban Decay!)
2. Apply Jane Cosmetics Polished Pewter cream eye shadow to your lid.
3. Apply Smashbox Cosmetics Amethyst cream eye shadow in your crease.
4. Apply Aveda 992 Juniper eye liner to your lower lid with Mirabella Beauty’s Clover on the water line.
5. Apply Rimmel London’s ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Liner along your lash line on your upper lid.
6. Apply your favorite mascara.
Questions? Leave a comment and let me know!
You Might Also LOVE
Courtney is a woman who wears many hats in life as wife, mom of seven children (several with disabilities), telemetry staff nurse, public speaker, and as a published author. Some of her notable works include, contributions in Mark I. Pinksy’s, best-seller Amazing Gifts and in world renowned Phyllis Kilbourn’s book, Let All the Children Come. She has created/lead conferences and spoke on a variety of topics in healthcare and disability from the Power of friendship to Autism to Advocating to Caring for the caretaker. Courtney was also the founder of the Links of Love disability ministry model, which was designed to come along side families affected by disability in an effort to not just help families survive, but to thrive! She is a passionate advocate and educator for the caregiver and busy woman and believes that every woman is a masterpiece in the making. Her goal is to help mom’s of those affected by disability and the busy woman in general to tap into and enhance they’re beauty, strength, balance, laughter, and health, so that they can keep pressing in and on through some of life’s toughest matters and busiest times!