Harrahâ€™s Atlantic City announced today that it is now accepting reservations for the propertyâ€™s new Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, opening Memorial Day weekend. The spa is part of a $550 million upgrade and expansion project at Harrahâ€™s Atlantic City that includes the opening of the largest indoor pool in Atlantic City (May 2007) and a new 44-story hotel tower (mid 2008).
Harrahâ€™s new Red Door Spa will offer Elizabeth Ardenâ€™s comprehensive menu of world-renowned spa services and beauty treatments as well as several signature spa packages exclusive to Harrahâ€™s including the Windfall Spa Experience, Bet on Red Door Spa Ritual and Jackpot Therapy.
* Windfall Spa Experience â€“ package includes Red Door Spaâ€™s signature facial and 80-minute signature massage as well as a cream & sugar scrub. Package price: $399.
* Bet on Red Door Spa Ritual â€“ package includes an 80-minute classic massage, a phyto-organic hydrating wrap and a classic manicure. Package price: $310.
* Jackpot Therapy â€“ package includes a 50-minute sports massage as well as a sport manicure. Package price: $155.
â€œHarrahâ€™s Atlantic City is thrilled to be aligning with the renowned Red Door Spa brand,â€ said R. Scott Barber, senior vice president and general manager of Harrahâ€™s Atlantic City. â€œThe expansion of our Harrahâ€™s Atlantic City property is aimed at delivering our guests an increasingly rich experience, and the addition of the Red Door Spa will certainly set our property apart with a new level of sophisticated amenities.â€
The new Red Door Spa facility will span 23,000 square feet with 23 treatment rooms including a coupleâ€™s deluxe suite, which features an in-room Jacuzzi and shower as well as a fireplace. Couples can indulge in the Red Door Suite Escape package, which includes an 80-minute massage for each person as well as 30 minutes of private relaxation in suite. Package prices begin at $482 per couple depending on type of massage.
Other spa amenities include:
* Retail and beauty department with two beauty stations, offering Elizabeth Ardenâ€™s Signature â€œCustom Colorâ€ feature service
* Eight pedicure thrones with individual flat screen viewing stations
* Eight manicure stations with individual flat screen viewing stations
* Separate female and male â€œwet zonesâ€ complete with steam, sauna and Jacuzzi pools with fireplaces
* Six hair styling areas
* Poolside spa menu offering massage and reflexology services in private cabanas
For reservations at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa at Harrahâ€™s, telephone 609-441-5333 or visit www.reddoorspas.com.
You Might Also LOVE
Shannon began A Girl’s Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.