I honestly cannot tell you how delighted I am to have found It Cosmetics. The product line is not vast and that’s a good thing; creator Jamie Kern takes her time working with plastic surgeons to get the formulations exactly right so that each product does double duty as a treatment. This is where innovation and technology meet and marry beauties. Many of their products have made my Beauty All Star list; Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer and Bye Bye Pores HD Powder to name a few. These products are ideal for the over 40 woman–they are formulated with our issues in mind; concealing fine lines, erasing pores, dealing with thinning hair. It Cosmetics is a true friend to the over 40 woman.
Another revolutionary product is It Cosmetics Luxe anti-aging eyeshadow–I’m soooo there! Naturally Pretty eyeshadow trios are waterproof, high performance eyeshadows infused with anti-aging and age reverse technology. The trios are jam packed with hydrating ingredients including Vitamins A, C, & E. You get an anti-aging recipe in a long lasting formula!
- Green tea extract helps to target puffiness
- Hydrolyzed collagen to plump lines
- Anti-oxidants to ward off free radicals
- Acai provides ultimate anti-aging benefits
- Paraben-free, talc-free, fragrance-free, oil free
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
At first glance, the new Naturally Pretty in Plum trio looks to be your average eyeshadow, but leave it to IT Cosmetics to “one up” average. Next to peach & bronze, lavender and plum are my favorite shades to wear. The trio is comprised of:
- Je Ne Sais Quoi–a shimmery nude peachy pink
- Lucky Lavender-pale violet shimmer
- Plum Passion- a rich, deep purple
Don’t be afraid of the shimmer beauties, it’s refined and not glittery or over the top. The shadows are pigmented, blend well and are waterproof! There is no fading, creasing or fallout. These shades are gorgeous and make eyes gleam. I used the peachy pink as a highlighter under the brow bone, lavender on the lid and the deep purple in the crease and outer V. My friend who is visiting from Texas needed a Nordstrom fix so we HAD to make a stop and I was wearing Naturally Pretty in Plum on that day. Both the NARS counter manager and a Laura Mercier SA asked me who had done my makeover and commented on how they loved my eyes. What a tribute to this anti-aging eyeshadow trio!
- I had applied the eyeshadows at about 6 AM and it was 6PM, so they held up and still looked great after 12 hours
- For a professional to think another pro had done my makeup is a testament to how well these eyeshadows blend and perform
- The pigmentation was great, my eyes still looked fresh with no touch-ups
The shadows can be used wet or dry and retail for only $24! Naturally Pretty Luxe Eyeshadow trios are available in three shades at itcosmetics.com, QVC & QVC.com. Have you tried them?
You Might Also LOVE
Latest posts by Cindy (see all)
- Tarte Prime, Shine and Define To-Go Kit - July 1, 2013
- 4 Body Oils For Dry Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Touchably Soft - June 24, 2013
- Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review - April 3, 2013