Japonesque® is in the pink for breast cancer awareness month. Customers purchasing from the pink collection can paint, shape, curl and clip their way to perfection, safe in the knowledge they are doing their bit for charity. For every item purchased, $1 will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness Research.
Nothing frames the face like well groomed brows! Japonesque has created an adorable brow kit ($28) that will tame those unruly brow in a New York minute.
The sleek pink lizard case contains:
- Two brow powders & one brow wax
- Mini brow brush and spoolie
- Angled tweezers
- Brow Gel
- Three brow stencils and instruction guide
Just follow these 4 easy steps for refined, elegant brows:
- Select a shape–hold each stencil over your brows and pick one that matches your brow shape.
- Fill in – dip the angled brush in the brow powder and while holding the stencil over your brow, fill inside the stencil. follow with the wax.
- Tweeze – remove the stencil and tweeze any hairs outside the stencil.
- Style- comb the gel through brows to keep them in place.
This is a cute and practical kit. I think it would make an excellent gift to give or get! The size makes it prefect for travel and the snap closure will keep the contents safe in a makeup bag. I especially like the addition of the brow stencils so there is no guess work as to what style fits your face.
Available at ULTA.COM or ULTA Stores Nationwide.
You Might Also LOVE
Hello I’m Cindy, editor of Prime Beauty, a beauty blog for women 40 & over and in the prime of their lives! Women over 40 have unique issues and Prime Beauty addresses those issues with information and products geared specifically for them. Prime Beauty is packed with articles on skincare, makeup, product reviews, new product launches, makeup tips and tricks, and giveaways! In addition to looking good on the outside, I hope to encourage, inspire and celebrate women over 40!