Beauty.com has yet another fashion designer handbag chock full of beauty samples! With a purchase of $100 or more, you will get the Lela Rose linen beauty clutch with 16 deluxe samples. The linen purse features the signature feather painted Lela Rose print from her spring 2010 collection.
Here’s what comes in the clutch:Â
1. tarteâ„¢ emphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil, Black
2. Origins Checks and Balancesâ„¢ Frothy Face Wash
3. NUXE CrÃ¨me Fraicheâ„¢ 24 Hour Moisture Emulsion
4. Jack BlackÂ® Supreme Creamâ„¢ Triple Cushionâ„¢ Shave Lather
5. BlissÂ® FatGirlSlimâ„¢
6. Caudalie Vinoperfect Night Correcting Cream
7. ARCONAâ„¢ Reozone 40
8. PHYTO Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream
9. CLEANâ„¢ Simply Soap Eau de Parfum, Roller Ball
10. Laura Geller Travel-Size Kabuki Brush
11. Jane Iredale Just Kissedâ„¢ Lip Plumper, Madrid
12. Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Amazon Infinity Mist
13. Borghese Insta-Firm Platinum
14. Urban Decay DeSlick in a Tube Mattifying Gel
15. Rene Furterer Volumea Shampoo
16. Dr. BrandtÂ® Pores No MoreÂ® Pore Refiner
Only while supplies last–and they usually go fast since they are limited edition!
Shannon began A Girl’s Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.