You know I have a love affair with dry shampoo. Honestly, if you have never tried it, what are you waiting for? You are so missing out!
What I loved About Neil George Refresh Dry Shampoo:
- Small, lightweight bottle means I can easily bring it along for travel.
- It instantly wipes out any greasy residue in my hair and breathes new life into it. (This is most important to me for my bangs!)
- It smells so good! It is not heavily perfumed, but does make your hair smell clean.
What I didn’t like:
- It made my hair static-y (However, this was easily fixable with a dryer sheet–no joke!)
- The scent only lasted a short duration of time; maybe an hour at most. (I had really wished the fragrance would’ve lasted a lot longer.)
Have you tried this Neil George dry shampoo? Available at beauty.com for $18.
You Might Also LOVE
Shannon began A Girl’s Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.