With summer just around the corner, more and more Hollywood starlets are being spotted with the hottest trend in footwear: Nude heels! Itâ€™s no secret that if youâ€™re able to choose a shade thatâ€™s close to your own skin tone, the heels will elongate your legs, creating a sexy and lengthened silhouette! Interestingly, this trend isnâ€™t just limited to feet, but is great for complementing the hands as well! What complements a set of nude heels better than a set of nude hands? To match these nude heels, nude nail polishes are creating a perfect complement and illusion of long, sexy, and elegant hands!
China Glaze offers up a great selection of nude polishes that can complement any skin tone. Some favorites include:
* China Glaze I: Creamy and pale beige with a mineralized finish
* China Glaze II: Light tan color with a mineralized finish.
* China Glaze III: Pale mocha that would look lovely on darker skin tones.
* China Glaze Heaven: Pale pink nude with a white frost undertone.
* China Glaze Hope Chest: Extremely pale and almost white in color.
* China Glaze Wink (pictured): Peachy pale with a slight frost added.
China Glaze nail lacquers only cost about $6.50 and are available at Sally Beauty and through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. Will you be sporting this trend or opting for the color pop this summer?