With summer just around the corner, more and more Hollywood starlets are being spotted with the hottest trend in footwear: Nude heels! Itâ€™s no secret that if youâ€™re able to choose a shade thatâ€™s close to your own skin tone, the heels will elongate your legs, creating a sexy and lengthened silhouette! Interestingly, this trend isnâ€™t just limited to feet, but is great for complementing the hands as well! What complements a set of nude heels better than a set of nude hands? To match these nude heels, nude nail polishes are creating a perfect complement and illusion of long, sexy, and elegant hands!
China Glaze offers up a great selection of nude polishes that can complement any skin tone. Some favorites include:
* China Glaze I: Creamy and pale beige with a mineralized finish
* China Glaze II: Light tan color with a mineralized finish.
* China Glaze III: Pale mocha that would look lovely on darker skin tones.
* China Glaze Heaven: Pale pink nude with a white frost undertone.
* China Glaze Hope Chest: Extremely pale and almost white in color.
* China Glaze Wink (pictured): Peachy pale with a slight frost added.
China Glaze nail lacquers only cost about $6.50 and are available at Sally Beauty and through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. Will you be sporting this trend or opting for the color pop this summer?
Shannon began A Girl’s Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.