- Sunscreen with SPF (this one is obvious!): We currently love Sun Bum Continuous Spray, MD Solar Sciences Mineral Creme and these 3 sunscreens for summer.
- UPF Clothing: Your clothes only give you a UPF of 5, so UPF clothing is a necessity! We love Mott 50!
- Charcoal Scrub: Sweat and grime will clog up pores, so using a facial scrub with charcoal (the sulfur banishes blemishes) is a must!
- Hair Mask: Salt water and chlorine will rob your hair of moisture, so a good replenishing hair mask is in order! We love L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm, Salon Graphix Intensive Hair Repair Masque, and Gail’s DIY Homemade Deep Conditioning Mask.
- Bright Nail Polish: Cheerful colors are what summer is made of. We love Impala Palmeira Tropical and Essie Off the Shoulder (I love it as a hot pink French Manicure).
- Vitamin C: Age spots only become more pronounced in the summer sun, so a great Vitamin C serum will fade them. We love these 4 age spot minimizers.
- Body Lotion: Skin can become parched and dehydrated in the warmer months too. We love A Girl’s Gotta Spa! Energizing Citrus Body Lotion, Dial Skin Therapy 7-Day Moisturizer, LAVANILA Vanilla Coconut Body Butter, and J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Body Butter.
- Summertime Fragrance: Something light with citrus or florals is great for summer. We love LAVANILA Vanilla Passion Fruit, Michael Kors Suede, and these 4 summer scents.
- Moisturizer: Maintain radiant summer skin with a BB cream! We love Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase Instant Perfecting BB Cream.
- Body Scrub: A summer glow is important! We love Tocca Nourishing Body Scrub and Daisies & Dukes Bubbly Sugar Scrub.
Subscribe to A Girl’s Gotta Spa! for more beauty reviews! Watch our reviews on YouTube, see our pins on Pinterest and check us out on Instagram and G+. Got a Kindle? We’re on Kindle too! Shannon on G+
Beauty and Fashion Tech
The Pink Sith Blog
Beautiful Makeup Search
A Girl’s Gotta Spa!
|Phyrra: Beauty for the Bold|
Pammy Blogs Beauty
15 Minute Beauty
Beauty Info Zone
Older Girl Beauty
The Makeup Blogger
You Might Also LOVE
Shannon began A Girl’s Gotta Spa! beauty blog in 2005 to morph her love of beauty and in educating women on what truly works and what does not. In 2013 she launched a bath and body line as an extention of the beauty blog. One thing she always has on her at all times? Lip balm.