Need some help in finding the perfect arch in your brows? It’s not complicated and brow guru, Malynda Vigliotti aka Boom Boom, breaks it down for us in 3 simple to follow steps.
What you’ll need:
Makeup brush or pencil
The space between brows should be equal to or a little wider than eyes. Use a makeup brush or pencil to assess.
1. Start: Hold the brush parallel to the side of the nose, where the brush meets the brow is where the brow should begin.
2. Arch: Hold the brush parallel to the outside edge of the colored part of the eye (the iris), where the brush meets the brow is where the highest part of the arch should be.
3. End: Extend the brush diagonally from the nostril, following the outside edge of the eye toward the brow. Where the inside edge of the brush hits is where the brow should end.
If you found this how-to simple, please be sure to Like it, Pin it and Share with friends!
Latest posts by Shannon Smyth (see all)
- 9 Skills for Transformation of Mind and Body to Live More Abundantly - June 16, 2017
- Teen Acne Treatment On-the-Go with OXY - June 14, 2017
- IT Cosmetics Summer Kick-Off Giveaway - May 29, 2017